Unattended Ground Sensor - UGS–GE/GI
VNL’s UGS-GE/GI is a wireless Unattended Ground Sensor based on Seismic detection, built for covert intrusion detection and comprehensive perimeter protection requirements. It is based on ultra sensitive seismic sensors which can be buried underground for early warning and protection against potential intrusion threats. Whenever any activity is detected in the protected zone, sensor will detect, analyse and raise an alert.
Solution components include Unattended Ground Sensors with external or internal antenna, Gateway Node and a Monitoring Station (portable or fixed) with a Command & Control Software.
- Instantly deployable, zero maintenance wireless sensors
- Covert deployment, invisible to intruders
- High probability of detection with sensitivity adjustment
- Low false alarm rate; endurance up to 5 years
- Withstands extreme environmental conditions
- Suitable for both temporary or permanent deployments
Sign in to Download Resources
Please login or register to proceed further. In this section, you can access our case studies, detailed information about VNL products and solutions, user manuals and data sheets.
- Network in a Box
- Operation & Maintenance Center
- Switching Center
- Base Transceiver System
- EO Systems
- Standalone Products