Surface Surveillance Radar
VNL's Surface Surveillance Radar (SSR) is an advanced, high-resolution radar for immediate and simultaneous detection, monitoring and tracking of moving objects in its area of supervision, and functions even during rough weather. Compact, light-weight and ruggedised, the radar has an integrated display and a GPS, and interoperates with E/O sensors as well as command and control systems, making it highly reliable. It can be handheld or can be rapidly deployed on a tripod/mast for fixed locations.
Available in 3 different models: SCK09 with a range of 900m, SCK15 with a range of 1500m and SCK30 ranging 3000m.
- Compact, lightweight for rapid deployment
- Accurate and efficient: range accuracy of 1m, and Azimuth accuracy of 1º
- Instant, continuous monitoring with a low false alarm rate
- Integrated display, GPS and battery backup
- Handheld; tripod, pole/wall mountable
- Near-zero maintenance
Sign in to Download Resources
Please login or register to proceed further. In this section, you can access our case studies, detailed information about VNL products and solutions, user manuals and data sheets.
- Network in a Box
- Operation & Maintenance Center
- Switching Center
- Base Transceiver System
- EO Systems
- Standalone Products