OMC - LTE Core
VNL’s LTE Core, Operations & Maintenance Center (OMC) is a cost effective, carrier-grade network management solution for the complete evolved packet core and IP multimedia subsystem.
It is a generic, multipurpose network management framework, designed using a robust client - server architecture. It can be tailored to meet an operator’s requirement for both small and large networks and can be easily dimensioned based upon particular network requirements.
- Integrated management system for EPC and IMS functionality
- Rapid Fault Resolution - Real-time alarm view with rapid fault
- localization and rectification
- Minimal downtime in each phase of evolution
- Scalable architecture
- Consistent, intuitive GUI - access to full range of features including
- fault, configuration, and performance & security management
Sign in to Download Resources
Please login or register to proceed further. In this section, you can access our case studies, detailed information about VNL products and solutions, user manuals and data sheets.
- Network in a Box
- Operation & Maintenance Center
- Switching Center
- Base Transceiver System
- EO Systems
- Standalone Products